Sunday, September 27, 2009

270909 : w o t !

ourpreciouslastnight ;D
family

i woke up at 11.30 and there was a voice shouting 'kwn papa dtg' !
our house were fulled with people of course ;)
it's not like we're a having a rumah terbuka and stuff .. but it's a good thing though..having such a people in our house, papa love it and so,
there got people from melaka,shah alam, alorsetar and on,
my mom cooked mee goreng mamak three times in a row *because my maid doesnt know how to plus with char keow teow , i ate the charkeowteow and i love it! *even pulaupinang one's is the best!
they went back at about 8.00 pm or something, we changed our dirty clothes in a blink of time because at 12.00 am papa have a flight to catch..so ;D
we moved our car at 9.30 and on that day, KLIA was fulled with people! my sister said it's because student are making their step to a better world *overseas? she said,





pappapap ;' D
there he goes

my dad went happily of course, till next month yaa ;D , make sure u'll bring more burger and honey ! dont buy watch anymore, u have too many of 'em !!
i have to make my way now, i havent finish my addmath hmwrk YET ! i can see the dark clouds above my head right now wishing me to fail my day for tomorrow !

when the sky rolls up and mountains fall on their knees
when time and space are through
I'll be found in you
shadowfeet

END.

No comments:

Post a Comment