Monday, September 14, 2009

140909: L O F !

meetthelatency

we malaysians,muslims are having raya this following week.
as u all already know and counted these days in pain. this week 'should' be the last week of fasting. or shouldn't it? jk.jk.
and congrats to people who made it with joy-lly and greatfully.
as u people are busy with your preparation and stuff, i'll be surely busy enjoying the school holiday!! i'm not really in-to raya. dont know why,really?
after some sense come to my mind.i am pretty sure that, it feels like our school holiday becoming shorter and shorter and i am not sure why is that happening?
though.i'll enjoy my week.hope u do?

p/s: 4S1. dont be to happy with it. u have to deal with a great amount of homework left by your dearly teachers.that includes me ;D

HOPE U'LL ENJOY YOUR DEAREST RAYA!
something to brighten your day

You are the earth beneath my feet,
You are my gravity.
Cause lately I've been tired and uninspired.
tiredanduninspired
END

No comments:

Post a Comment