Wednesday, November 11, 2009

121109


last night was really shitty,
i was updating my blog halfway,then the wireless start to go crazy,
after the hardwork, my story just fled, urgh. crazy time ;D

ok,after these past 2 week and a day,as i predicted,
we ended our exam week peacefully except without the screaming on the last day,
that day was a really happy time tho',
amira was like clapping like mad,
wany was like smiling to herself?
and syafa start to jumping more than a monkey? *dosent make sense because obviously monkey is better at jumping & stuff ;D & syafa dosent enjoying herself jumping.
hahha,i am sure understand how they feel after doing that madness physics paper,tough,tough!
i wonder if i get an F for that? *hopefully-not
i am really relying on my agama paper, the only one that is 1/2 tough, it sure have that 75.5% toughness and hardness even it was an agama paper! shit, should have read more,

ok, today is also a shitty day, because i was like, going-to-school-and-do-nothing-but-preventing-my head-ended-on-the-desk. *prventing myself from sleep ofcrse,
but the weird things are, i went to school which i shouldnt, stupid isnt it? why did i even wake up first thing in the morning? thats a silly me!

and the second weirdness is on wednesday i also went to school which is yesterday,
crazy-ness! stupidity ! i played 'Saidina' which entertained me a lot i guessed? i did make it halfway tho' even i didint get the first place, i cheated about four time and barely make it through with a debt cost me RM20 000 and more,haha we even move it untill making a thousands cost of hotel, it was crazy!

i've never been to Alaska, but I can tell you this,
I've been to Lincoln, Nebraska and hell you know it ain't worth shit
I've been through Nova Scotia, Sydney to Halifax
I'll never take any pictures cause I know I'll just be right back
comin home
END.


No comments:

Post a Comment