Wednesday, December 9, 2009

101209

i've made a messed of me
that is shit flying

arrgh, its really breaking my nerve, doing all this blog thingy, i tried to change the way it looks, as u can see, the background is a bit dark like im giving black aura to the readers *pardon me but as i look through the latest layout for blogger its a bit too much and so lively which will make my readers happy, which i dont think i would like that.i am full of jealousy as u can see ;D may the ghost be with you always i supposed, its good for your health *kill me
last night i slept around 4.00 am *nothing have to do with u but. just listening to jaz's story, its not like i need a bedtime story or stuff, and, god, the so called bedtime stories were so long and im sure there is no happy ending in it. we talked about our schoolmates and life of crse, it shouldn't be we because the one who did the talking was jaz. cheh, i only remember part of it though, i cant remember things in a long period, i had this disease which are contagious and uncureable, called 'i dont care a shit out of it except my life ;D ' cool huh? with all the smiley thingy, heh ;) but dont get me wrong i listen to every single word if u tell me it just i cant seems to remember it.

arrgh, really, long time no type *should be long time no see just telling. these are the list that what i should be doing right now:
1.praying
2.eat less maggie at night
3.packing my things for hldy
4.should be taking a shower *its 12.30 though
5. finishing my package *spm next year
6.kick my brother's ass *pissed me off
7.dont pick up amen's call *bothered

that's the thing i should be doing which i dont and make funny bullshit list out of em ;D

i've always thought the left
was your strongest side
but when it comes to you, now i cant decide
time

END.

No comments:

Post a Comment